Concrobium Mould Control is a UPA EPA-registered solution that eliminates and prevents mould without and harmful chemicals. The colourless, odourless solution is used by professionals for:
- Mould clean-up and removal
- Disaster restoration
- Pre-treatment of building materials
- Musty odour control
Concrobium Mould Control dries to form an invisible antimicrobial shield that encapsulates and physically crushes mould spores. The antimicrobial barrier remains on the surface to provide continuous protection against mould growth.
- Concrobium Mould Control can be used in homes, businesses, caravans, boats – anywhere that mould takes hold.
- Disaster restoration – mould remediation and prevention following flooding and leaks
- Construction and renovation – pre-treatment of building materials (eg: gyprock, timber, etc.) for mould prevention; elimination of mould found during renovations
- Safe for use on virtually any surface (finished and unfinished): gyprock, timber, plaster, concrete, siding, shingles, composite decking, metal, marble, tile, grout, fabric, upholstery, furniture, sporting goods and clothing.
Concrobium Mould Control is a patented solution comprised of three naturally-occurring salt compounds. The proprietary solution dries to form an invisible polymer that eliminates mould and prevents new mould growth. The solution does not contain any harmful chemicals and in independent laboratory tests received the safest toxicity rating possible (Category IV).
Refer to: Application